If you are just getting started with setting up social media platforms for your non-profit organization or small business, DIOSA Communications has a great resource page, “Facebook Best Practices,” with suggestions for getting the most out of your Facebook page. Along with the suggestions, the folks at DIOSA also have (and link to) step-by-step “how-tos,” so that even those unfamiliar with how Facebook works for organizations can implement these best practices and reap the rewards. Continue reading
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- My Picks for Poynter’s #P35: Influential People in Social Media
- Our Individual News Stream: It’s always been personalized, it’s always been social, and it continues to depend on the quality of the news
- Sharing is caring: Promoting your contemporaries while promoting yourself on social media
- Great Advice for Non-profits and Small Businesses Using Facebook
- Community Engagement, Best Practices: How to make your comments section feel more like Cheers and less like a bar fight